Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Fairness in relationships.

Here is a scenario: You and this Jane are in an active relationship. Maria mets you and fall in loves with you. But see her as a possible friend. Maria slowly over a period of time builds up her relationship with you from hanging out to friendly dates. Now you and her are about to go on your first serious date. Do you be fair break of your relationship with Jane and continue your's with Maria? Do you have both your cake and eat it? Or do you stop the relationship with Maria and leave it at friends?

Now the question is which is fair? Breaking up with Jane, which the both fell in love at sight with each other? Or with Maria who spend a lot of time and effort to get where she is in your relationship with you?

I figure most girls would say, "Be faithful you bastard!" And most guys would go, "Take them both, if one goes sour you still got the other."

Me? I frankly go with Maria. If someone can love me more than I would them, I, myself will then learn to appricate and love more. Maybe am wrong... pity no one comments on my blogs... or maybe you can call it luck? hhmmm..

No comments: